Before the most important events, the girls suddenly realize that they are not in that shape. We have to look for ways to lose weight for a week by 7 kg. Typically, such an accelerated weight loss course is used before a wedding, graduation, or birthday. But in addition to the reality of the method by which you can lose weight, you need to think about the consequences after such a sharp weight loss.
It is quite possible to lose weight by 7 kg in 7 days, the main thing is to approach this correctly. This requires a grueling diet, exercise. This is a serious and responsible step on the way to harmony. In order to get a positive result, you need to carefully study and follow everything as written in the instructions. You should pay attention to the following:
- If the diet is low in calories, then it cannot be combined with physical activity. This can lead to exhaustion of the body.
- A drastic diet can bring the body into a state of stress, as a result of which all the processes associated with digestion will be disrupted. Problems will arise and diseases of the gastrointestinal tract will appear.
- If the diet is chosen incorrectly, then it will not only not bring results, but also lead to a set of extra pounds.
- Following a diet to lose weight in 7 days, you should additionally take a vitamin-mineral complex.
- Exercise and a balanced diet are the keys to success.
- If you exercise uncontrollably, the load can lead to exhaustion of the body and affect health.
It is easy to lose weight by 7 kg. For this, there are several diets that are designed for seven days. The most important thing is to choose the right diet that is suitable for a particular organism. We must not forget about physical activity, without it it is impossible to achieve the desired result, even if you are starving. Before you start following a diet, you need to consult with a specialist who will help you achieve the desired effect, but at the same time maintain health. Below will be presented diets that will help you lose weight for a week by 7 kg.
Herculean diet. To lose weight, you must eat an oatmeal porridge for a week. It should be cooked without sugar and without salt. Steamed porridge can be made from 1% kefir. It is permissible to eat an unlimited amount of porridge per day. On days 4 and 5 you can add an apple or a cucumber to the diet. At this time, you need to remember the liquid, which must be in sufficient quantities to avoid dehydration. Such a diet will weaken the body, so any physical activity is excluded. Getting off the diet should be slow and careful. On the seventh day, you need to start adding fruits, vegetables, bread to the porridge, and reduce the porridge portion. And so on until the hercules abandons the diet altogether or is reduced to one serving a day. Hercules can be replaced with buckwheat porridge.
Salad diet… Green salads will be the only dish this week. For breakfast, you should drink a glass of water with lemon and eat a fruit salad dressed with low-fat yogurt. For lunch, you should eat a vegetable salad. For dinner - unsweetened tea or spend the rest of the day on kefir. A daily portion of vegetables and fruits should saturate the body. This will be enough to lose 7 kg quickly. But you need to think about the fact that such a diet can cause various problems with the gastrointestinal tract. If during the diet the condition worsens, you should switch to a healthy diet. Switching to a healthy diet after seven days of dieting should be easy.
How to lose weight by 7 kg in a week on a diet is quite understandable. It is enough to follow the instructions, monitor the state of your health. If for some reason diets are not suitable or there is simply no way to sit on them, for example, due to gastritis or ulcer, you can try to lose weight with exercise.
A set of exercises for harmony.
How to lose weight in a week by 7 kg with the help of physical activity? The answer to this question is obvious. It is necessary to choose the optimal training program. It is best to contact a fitness instructor who will assess the body and its mass, and then develop a special program that will help you quickly achieve the desired result. Sometimes a week of intensive training is enough to lose at least 7 kg.
Here is a sample workout program for weight loss:
- Monday. Aerobics. Gradually it is necessary to increase the load to avoid overwork. This training usually lasts about an hour and a half. This time will be enough to rid your body of fat. The first 20-30 minutes, only carbohydrates leave the body. These activities include walking, light jogging, you can do it on a treadmill.
- Tuesday. Strength exercises for a group of muscles of the back and chest. Those muscles that have worked hard are capable of burning fat even at rest. Enough for 3 exercises for each muscle group. During classes, you must use a bar.
- Wednesday. It is necessary to make an alternation of gains and light loads. You can warm up for a bit by running and then continue with strength exercises. Fat will melt both during active training and during rest.
- Thursday. It is necessary to make reinforcements in legs and arms. To do this, you need to use various weights in the form of dumbbells and barbells. There will be a place for lunges, presses, leg curls and leg extensions. You can use steppers to train.
- Friday. The charge is the same as the first day of the week. Do not forget the liquid so that the body does not become dehydrated.
- Saturday. Train your abs and arms.
- Sunday. fasting dayIt is necessary to restore the body.
It is necessary to pump all the abdominal muscles.
After exercises on the press, you should definitely do exercises on the back. You also need to do push-ups, lift weights. You can use different exchanges for all muscle groups.
If you follow all the recommendations, it is better to do it under the supervision of a specialist, then you can quickly achieve the desired result. It will be correct to observe a proper diet and exercise in order not to lose the effect that has been achieved during this time. Do not forget that a healthy lifestyle requires constant physical activity, proper and balanced nutrition, as well as the use of a sufficient amount of clean drinking water. If necessary, and after consultation with a specialist, various food supplements can be used, as well as vitamin and mineral complexes.